Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Test Day

To day I found that as it will be a Saddie Hawkins dance and that my "date" will pay for the dinner and the dance. This I find to be very strange and slighy differant. I am getting a ride with Josh who, en route will pick up Oiliva and Kate (our dates), then we will be going to Ruby Tuesday's in Mac, I supose? I am in Econ at the prestent time and there is a presation going on right now and the country is Egypt that is geting a going over by Quinton and James and they are butchering it, that is great.
To day i will go home and drive my friends tractor around the farm and clean up the goat pen and then use the tractor bucket and lift up one side of the old Ford pickup and take off the studed tires and put them on the Dodge van. lord willing I do no break anything in the process. then i will go out in the back forty and cut some more fire wood.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

I am not going to your house today I think that you have to much work to do and dont forget that we have to meet with Kenny at five!!! Did you read??? Then we have to go to SALT!!! Well the presentation will be starting by Dane and Murphy!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

i think you should pay regardless of custom and tradition. just a suggestion, and an expensive one if you plan on going to ruby tuesdays.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Yeah, I think traditions and customs are silly. Everyone should take care of themselves as much as possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home