Sunday, July 24, 2005

Do you? Do they?

I am on a computer that has 225 gigs of memory, holy hell! that is so much, and you know who owns it, my grandfather Kenny. Now get this, seven years ago my dad bought a used computer for him at a garage sale for about $60, and so far he has worn out two computers out besides the one I am on, and the one I am typing on is a Sony Viao, With KILLER RAM, KILLER GRAPHAICS, KILLER NET SPEED, KILLER SOUND SYSTEM, and enought Memory to make the best of us puke! wow, and the screen is a 25 inch flat screen with a cannon PIXMA iP6000D printer wireless everything.


This shows us how the generations that are father back than us sometime can do more than us young people, with more money and smarts they can out tech us all!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I'm quite content with my simple, useful laptop (which is being used to type this comment), thank you very much.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger דָּנִיֵּאל said...

I'm on a Viao too. Too bad my family downloads too much shit and makes it run slower than i'd like it to.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite a coincidence here, Sniper. I have a friend named Kenny that has worn out a few computers in his day. I have a feeling he may have been using differently than your Kenny. Or, maybe not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home