Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Time of Life

I have been having a busy October, looking at collages, and having gone to one collage fair in Salem. There are so many different place to go. I don't know what to do, I am perplexed. I like flexibility and the freedom of doing nothing, and the collage I will go to needs to be able to reflect this. Well, Sunday is closing in, and so I must keep busey and just do what I do, which is be crazy.

Well, lots of love to all my peeps, and be safe on the wet roads.

The Sniper of Yamhill

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Hey!!! Cool that you are lookin @ colleges and all that!!! It's fun stuff. I did most of that last year!! Now I just need to visit some and contact them and what not!! I am working w/ an aspire guy you should make sure to get into that it will help you alot!! PEACE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home