Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Work of life

The days I don’t work
He doesn’t work on the weekdays, he doesn’t work on the weekends. So When does he work? Well for him it seems like he is always working on something but not for money. He works for his parents around the farm and the house. He works on his schoolwork, which seems at times to conspire and eat his soul. He works for the community with his volunteer work. And he works for God in any way he can. But to no use, he just cant seem to get a good part time job, for which to fund his social life and his hobbies. Why did you do what you did? I did what I did to make my life better, no. I don’t work because I have not the time, or the drive to work. School and other parts of my life seem to attack me, and suck up my time, and just drain me of the energy expected of a young man. But I say I like to work, which is true, but the opportunity dose not come often enough to support my wants, my needs are still given to me by my parents, which I need to remember will not be doing that for long, for when one has a large family, you need to move on with your life when you can. Don’t be a burden. The social activities that I take part in often need some if not a large amount of money to be successful in. I wander around with friends in the large towns of McMinnville and Newburg, now walking there is fun, but time consuming, and so I choose to drive, which takes Petrol, and that is not a cheep commodity these day. And so I keep looking, and jobs come and they go, but I get neither work nor money, if you whish to get a hold of me, I will be at work.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Yamhill said...

This had better be liked, and show up on the post board, damn thing

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, umm thanks for reading my blog!! =D. What do you mean when you said this "I like the music and that sorat crap". What does sorat mean?? lol Well have a great night. TTYL



-Love XTINE =D

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Measure 37 Rocks!*

-Isaac Kindel


* = This statement is only true, if the government has somehow deminished the value of your property, by imposing unfair land regulations in your area baced on a majority vote consisting mainly of people living in a more urban area that know NOTHING about farming.

But it really bites if you have to live near someone exploiting it unfairly for their own personal benifit.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger krystyna said...

Congratulations!
Wonderful blog.
Keep up your work!!

Blessings to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home