Friday, January 14, 2005

My B-Day!

To day is my Birthday and I am 17 years old and am feeling it. It has been a good day beacuse of the three day weekend and the ski trip up to the ski bowl at mount hood with my dad and my good friend Josh, but my other best friend Dewey cann't go and that is beacuse he has a meeting for a trip to Meixco, sucks. The Winter Formal dance is tomarrow and I am looking foward to this event. Miss Spearman sent me a baloon with a card signed my most of the active FFA'ers. I am in Econ and I need to start writing a report due at the end of this period.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Yeah Happy B-day B-dub....lol....latter

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Happy Birthday to You
You Live in a Zoo
You Look Like a Monkey
And You Smell Like One Too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home