Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The last post of the night

Today was an interesting day beacuse of all the people that noticed me. For some people this seems like a normal thing but for me this is a thing of confusion. Beacuse I am B-dub the person that is allways looking but not saying any thing of use. Caring for people and them not nowing it. Allways being there for some people yet them not knowing it and not saying any thing. I whish I was socialy normal, but as God will have it I am not normal.
I am greatful for the girls in my life that say hi to me on a daily basis named, Kaylie, Jami, Dani, Eliz, Alex, Nat and a few others.

Had he put his gold somewhere else, by a sudden resolution last night, and then forgotten it?
A man falling into dark waters seeks a momentary footing even a sliding stones;
SILAS MARNER
The Weaver of Raveloe

Good night and God bless you all

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Wow this is deap!!! lol...hey people know that you are there B-dub. If they didn't you would not be B-dub!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

no comment

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

You wouldn't be so confused by attention if you wore a Periodic Table T-shirt. I do, and I get lots of attention. Or you could shave your head...that would work too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home