Monday, January 24, 2005

Econ Test

In about 5 min there is a econ test on want and demand and I am confendent that I will do well. Over the weekend I went to the grandparents of Josh Ison and cut the suckers of there Cherry Trees and made 52 dollars for six and one half hours of work and I am quite satisfide with this amount.
Last night was my family B-Day parity and the gifts that I recived were a 12 gauge shotshell reloder, letterman jacket, 2 pairs of shoes, one pair of Wranglers, one pair of Plugs pants, two long sleveed shirts, lots of candy, Canster of Red Dot Powder, 25 lbs of lead shot, 25o magnum primers, and a bag of sixity empty 12 gague cartgues.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Hey, Sounds like you had a blast!!! You got alot for you B-day as well!!! Latter Homy

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

Jochen is an idiot

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I hate to break it to you...but you failed! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home