Sunday, February 13, 2005

The weekend

(Music; Get Low. Little John)

This weekend was a waste of time and all, just beacuse of the EMT class at the Mac fire hall, which ate up all of my saterday, and once I got home I had to watch the kids while my father and mother went up to the Valentines dinner. Then i went up to and spent the night at Ison's house and was up until 12:22 calling and texting people. The next morning I awoke at 9:56 to Kayla telling us to get up for church. At church I sat next to a distant past friend named Jocelyn, she did not make eye contact once the whole time, this is puzzling (Those Harders).
I went down stairs to cought my lungs out, this was ok beacuse I was falling asleep up there.
(I think that Maggie was at a party this weekend)
After church I went into my Grandparents house in the Portland hills and celabrated a b-day for one of my cousins

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

wow.
new comment setup.
this is almost like a chatroom.


i have no idea what a chatroom is like.


contact once the whole time, this is puzzling (Those Spencers).

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

The less you structure your time, the more of it you waste. But wasting time is de-stressing, so it can be good at times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home