Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I F'ed it up

To day I was playing kick ball in 2nd period, I was coming into homebase, when Darin Arnold got hold of the ball, right in front of me. I had to do something quick, I jumped over him and his fricking ball and made it to home, but when landing, I landed overly hard on my left leg and riped something. It hurt like a B#$@h!!!
I went to Miss Loony and had her evulate my ankle, she really cant' tell what is wrong. But I guess that time will tell. I hope it is better soon, as I have hay bucking to do.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I knocked a student off first base by accident last time I played kickball. They hit the ground hard. Maybe you should do something like that next time. (And beware the "dangerous" midfielder on our soccer team. Misinformation and deception by a disgrunted player can spread so quickly on these blogs...why does someone in, say, New York need to be involved in something between two small towns of Oregon?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home