Thursday, December 22, 2005

The early morning, and the Waning light

The people that I once thought I knew, people that once were a shining light, people that once were the better examples. But now, now they have gone to perverbial ruin. I am lost, the ones that I thought I could meet in a dozen years and be amazed, now hookers, pimps, bingers, and mary janers they are. Not too be felled, I will stand for what I had hoped to see in my older counterparts. I with all that I can do, and God's help, will stand as a lone tree stands in the tundra. I am depressed, but life must go on. If you know well of what I am talking about. Yes. If you dont', just dont depend on the people you look up to that much and put all of your hope on God.

Sniper of Yamhill

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Did u really write this B-dub!!! Man its SO true!! I need 2 blog more so hit me in the head after u read this and tell me to blog!!! PEACE man I love u!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Yamhill said...

Yeah I know it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home