Monday, July 21, 2008

That Damn Boy

That damn kid these days, just out of control just asking to get killed or jailed.
He seems not to give a damn about anything, drinks to much, drives like the devil himself is on his back trying to take his soul.
The cancer will get him, staying up late, chewing and drinking. Ohhh my friend the other ways will take me up above long before that time.
I got to find someone it seems, so up front, tho the girl I was just liken on just cant be a fit to what I like. No. Not her.
So thus it seems as if the bitterness stacks higher, nothing every dissolving the bottom of the stack so it dose not grow. But grows higher to the point of tipping, and this my life ends at that point.
Ohhh sweet work, how you pay my bills and let me live, but you O devil are the bane of me. I hate you with a passion that knows no end.

When I find my end, good or bad it will be a relief I think.
Its taken its toll and the 21st year has not even been reached.
Hard for me ive cum to this. So much more i planned.
Teach me, Reach me, Relive me of it, Kill the pain, sooth the soul. Find my love and use it.

To you, a good night.
To some a night is never a good thing, its when your demon comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home