Sunday, February 13, 2005

C.S.Lewis BB game

Friday I went to the Homecoming basket ball game for the C.S. Lewis School.
First let me relate what a game is like at this school, no booing, cussing, and compleat slience whenever a free throw is taken, expect when the Yamhill group is there and then there are the clasic calls like warm up the bus, go home now, and what, what, snap.


Argh, comp just ate the last three paragraphs of my blog, alas it is time for me to hit the sack, so good night and God bless

Sniper of Yamhill

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

yes, i am only so glad that we could make their basketball game more like ours, hell

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

As you must have noticed, I am set to comment on all your blogs. You might think I just have too much time on my hands but really, for me, commenting is a sport.
--The Commentator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home