Tuesday, September 27, 2011

From Whenc we came

Listen O youth! Listen and comprehend those of short years and understanding, Listen to your elders and to thoes who do well by life, by God and by others.

At times I look up thee as a lost fool, which words of reasoning and advice fall upon deaf ears, when you view me as your peer, and not the elder. I tell you such, you do not listen, and fail. I wonder at what measure of reasoning you used and failed with, had I not said to do otherwise? Yet you fall to you knees at the rebuke of the law, and of family and friends. And still do not listen. You say that you want to learn on your own, and become tempered by the due process of life? Why? When you have the advice of learned people and the Lord to guide you upon a different path.

It hurts my already fragile heart to have to see, and not see you. I hope that we both make it out togeather. Show me that you have a heart, I some times do not belive that it resides with in you. Love me.


As the singer Seasick Steve said, So many trees to be picked, These Wenatchee apples make a man sick, Aint gunna shed no tears.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home