Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fire fighter night

To night I become a volentire fire fighter of Yamhill station #4 active duty restricted duty member. That is if they vote me in but I have no worry about this as most of the personal have nothing aganst me. After the meeting I will be out fitted with a full Bunker outfit, pager, three sets of gloves, building helmet, wildland fire helmet, a 56Mhz pager, air pack, kevlar head mask, and a few other oddites that are vital to the function of a good fighter.

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger roverandom said...

and there was
a
FIRE FIGHT!!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Ahh run away with Josh and you in the fire department if we start a fire the whole town will go up in flames.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dewsta said...

Ahh run away with Josh and you in the fire department if we start a fire the whole town will go up in flames.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Guess what? It's going to be a dry year with lots and lots of fires. Look, there's one over there! No, that's not an jug of gasoline behind my back. Why? What are you insinuating?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home