Saturday, October 29, 2011

Women, the devil has tricked you once again

Well as a chapter of my life has abrubtly ended and the year marker to that chapter is but a week away I cant help but type some remorse thoughts up the world wide web, its like talking into a CB, not sure if any one is at the other end, but it helps even if there is not another soul at the other end of that 11 meter wavelength.
Well I think I would like a 2 month coma right about now, women done gone and ran around on me.
It makes one sick when having to think about it, but the week after on sunday night God came to my soul, and calmed my heart, I know why this is happening, and will learn and listen to him.
So when my sweet run around redneck JD girl gets her had back out of the dirt and wants to listen to me and love me again, if ever, Im right over here in my world of work and broken glass.
SAB, I miss you, it hurts me every night not to say goodnight and that I love you everyday. You must not have known, even tho you said you did. You had hoped to change my life as much as I changed yours, and you have, for the worse at the moment, but in the future for the better. Not to be able to go down and see you, and worst of all that your not in my arms, but another's grasp, you have made me, as a male of our species to feel as a failure, you don't realize as such, and do deny, but to have a matter such as this happen, this is but a small taste of the damage that has occurred.

I love you, I miss you, Id like to drop you, and come again soon.

They Call me Yamhill, the Lonely Yamhill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home