Sunday, November 18, 2012

JM I love thee, such as the heart is.

Three weeks ago today i went on my first "date" with a woman I have met this summer who delivers our Golden Eagle orders for our Echo line. I first talked to her in Aug of this year, we lightly chatted all thru the months until Oct when we started talking more. for three weeks we would talk for about an hour when she would stop by to deliver for us (She works as a sub contractor for On-Trac) Then on the 18th of Oct I gave her our shop card with my number on it. We started texting back and forth from that moment on until now.
That weekend we went on our first date we talked about. She made her last delivery up on the Hillsburito highway and then came down to the Trask MT Outpost where we each had a drink, I had a beer and she had a cranberry vodka. After thoes were threw she wanted to know what else there was to do, I told her that we could go up on UpperKutch and go shooting. I drove the van up there and all I had was the .357.
       I loaded it up and she handled it like a pro. After that we drove back down and stood next to her van and talked for at least two hours.   After that whirlwind things just heated. That next day was Sat and she came back down in her M325I beamer, which is a right pretty rig. She hung out with tyler and i, we worked on the headlights of her rig and then she went home.  Since that point in time in thoes three weeks we have loved each other, held each other, I watched her crash her 450YZ into a wall and 30mph, she watched me act like a dork around her and my friend.
       Neither one has talk much about our past, she dated a Russian bloke for 6 years and has nothing to show for it but some debit and nice things.She is not remorseful about her past relationship but it did not progress where she would have liked it.
   This last weekend she took two days off of work because she had two tickets to the Red Hot chillie Peppers concert. She picked me up weds night, we went shopping for some things for the trip, spent the night at her house and then the next day went up to Seattle, we got a hotel room at the "Larkspur Landing" A very nice business class hotel. room number 428 was ours. We got settled in then went down town for the concert. We had nosebleed seats one from the top, but with the sharp angle of the seating we had a very good view. The concert was good and I liked it very much. Have I told you how much I love being around this woman? We have already talked about our lives from here on out, engagement, marriage love and death.
She is the best one I have ever met. We like so many of the same thins, music, movies, our love for old things. She told me that her one of her desires was to take me "antiquing". Which I loved, my desire to be with this woman knows no bounds. We came back the next day from WA with a 3 and a half hour drive home. We met one of her best friends and had a few drinks with her. I took her home, we had some dinner and started a movie. The next day her family came over for her B-day. Two grandmothers an aunt and a cousin. It was a good time to be had with her family and a very good dinner. After that was over we headed over to here. Toby was house sitting at the Pekkola's. The boys were watching BMS and it is a very vulgar show and there started the worry. She choose not to be around such vulgarity and she wanted to leave right away. I told her she would not, it was late, and very rainy out side. We changed shows and watched Joe Dirt, not much better but at least funny. We went to bed, She would not tell me very much but I can tell by her withdrawn spirt that somthing is so very wrong. We prayed and she went to sleep, I could not sleep for another two hours and stayed up praying over us.
         Today we were going to go to church together for the first time, but she became very ill and wanted to go home, I tried to get her to stay here until she felt well enought to drive. She said she would not be at my house and be sick. She left.
All day we did not talk and tonight she sent me thoes messages that make ones heart drop out. Point out her worries and doubts about our future. She feels that we dont enjoy the same things, and that she fits in with my friends, perhaps we are moving to fast (which could be true :).   From what she has seen of my friends she thinks that they are vulgar bastards who drink and cuss so very much.
She feels flightly, and suddenly points out all these problems which she has been storing up for the past two weeks. Why did she not say so before? We talk so much, and could not have brought up these problems one at at a time. I'm saddened, I have not felt this bad since about a year ago last month.
    If feels as if she is looking for reasons to discard me. She worries about taking me from my friends and from my life around here, to tell the truth I dont mind, I will still know them but in my mind I want to be around her all my life. One loves God and his wife, in that order.

I have not been looking for a woman to complement my soul and my life but I feel that I have found her. Dropped in my lap from heaven above.


So I vow not to let this fall by the way side, I will not let you go until God tells you and I that we are not meant to be. I love you my darling, I want you, I need you. I'm taken.
So
God bless us, God bless you, keep the devil away from your heart and soul. Let us live and get to know each other better.
You are mine.I am yours. For Ever and Ever

Jen Monroe I love you.


Love. Christian Spencer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home