Friday, June 29, 2012

In Lust I live, in Love I wait

The want. There is a woman I want, but she does not want me. There is a woman I want, but is as selfish as can be. She torments my mind, dismisses my affection, and runs away when ever she has the chance, but still apears, often; scintilating and sexual, but beyound my reach. Ohhh what I would give or change to have her under my roof and in my life, how I dispare when she loves others. I would give my soul to prevent that and make her my love. How do I reach her and tell here that I can hardly stand to know she is away. And some day when she finds a fool that loves her, and she loves him, I will, yet again lose another part of my broken heart. Ohhhh come back to me, love me, live with me, marry me and, forever hold my hand untill death do us part, and then, yet again we will meet in heaven.
How I do dispise woman, the pretty woman I know and that I will never know. To be young and have torture of a sexual mind, I look foward to the day when my dreams and thoughts are cool to the touch, and not love/lust filled, I pray that I am healed and that I can want what is good for me rather than what my carnal desires want... AK Until I find one to fill this hole, I am in mourning, and when i find her, I pray i can forget you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home