Friday, June 14, 2013

You and I into the great unknown and the Summer time

You and I wander the hills, mountains and plains of our states, searching for the beauty and splendor that God has graced our area with.
I am glad to go with you as we transverse the highways and byways of Washington and Oregon,
I am grateful and so blessed with your company my darling dear.
I look forward to our time as we continue to grow in love and dedication to each other.
Over the past three weekends we have covered 2500 miles or so in search of family, friends and places we call home.
A toast to you, and a toast too us for our continued companionship and the love that will grow out of it.

Dear Lord, please bless Her and I was we grow older and grow to love each other. Let me be proper example of patience, caring, giving, tolerance and maturity for her.


Dear Lord, in your name. Amen.


They call me Yamhill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home